1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a 12 cup standard muffin pan.
3. In a small mixing bowl add vinegar, vanilla extract and milk, and then set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt.
5. In a medium mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar until well blended.
6. Beat in eggs and baking soda.
7. Pour milk mixture into creamed mixture and beat until blended.
8. In a small bowl combine 2 tablespoons flour and blueberries, and then set aside.
9. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
10. Beat for 30 seconds or until well blended.
11. Gently fold in blueberries.
12. Evenly distribute muffin batter among muffin cups.
13. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
14. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from muffin pan.
15. Serve warm.
GlutenFreeHomemade.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com