1. Prepare Cinnamon Honey Butter recipe, and then chill in refrigerator.
2. Prepare Homemade BBQ Sauce recipe, and then set aside.
3. Prepare BBQ Baked Beans using the Quick Stove Top Method variation.
4. While the beans are simmering, prepare and bake the Sweet Gluten Free Cornbread Muffins recipe.
5. While the beans and cornbread are cooking, begin preparing the meatloaf mixture.
6. Preheat oven to 350°F.
7. Spray a standard 12-cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
8. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, onion, cilantro, rolled oats, egg, Homemade BBQ Sauce, garlic, Reata Grill Blend and liquid smoke.
9. Scoop 1/3 cup of meatloaf mixture and form into a patty.
10. Press the patty into bottom and up sides of muffin cups, forming a cupcake liner.
11. Repeat until all muffin cups are lined with meatloaf.
12. Fill each meat cupcake liner with BBQ Baked Beans.
13. Place the muffin pan on a large, sided jelly roll pan to catch any juices that will spill over.
14. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
15. Using 2 forks, carefully remove meatloaf cupcakes and place on a wire rack sitting over a layer of paper towels to soak up drippings.
16. Arrange 1 meatloaf cupcake in the center of a dinner plate.
17. Top each meatloaf cupcake with a warm Sweet Gluten Free Cornbread Muffin.
18. With a sharp knife, slice chilled Cinnamon Honey Butter roll into 12 equal size pats and place 1 pat on top of each cornbread muffin.
Thank You for Your Support! When you make a purchase via a link on this website, we may earn a small commission on the transaction at no added cost to you, which helps to keep the information and recipes on GlutenFreeHomemade.com FREE for your use. See our Affiliate Products and Services statement.
GlutenFreeHomemade.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program (Canada), an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
GlutenFreeHomemade.com is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it and Amazon.es.
GlutenFreeHomemade.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program (USA), an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.