- 1 tablespoon gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice wine or dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon potato starch
- 1 pound flank steak or sirloin, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon granulated white sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons potato starch
- 1 pound broccoli, cut up into florets
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 inch piece of ginger root, peeled and sliced thin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- sesame seeds
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, wine, sesame oil, pepper, potato starch and beef, and then set aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, sugar, water and potato starch, and then set sauce aside.
3. Fill 1/2 of a large mixing bowl with cold water and ice, and then set aside.
4. In a large saucepan, bring water to boil.
5. Place broccoli florets in a strainer and dip in water, blanching for 15 seconds.
6. Immediately remove from boiling water and plunge strainer with blanched broccoli into ice water to stop cooking.
7. When broccoli is cold, drain, and then set aside.
8. In a wok or large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil until shimmering over high heat.
9. Add beef with marinade, and stir-fry until beef is no longer pink, about 2 minutes.
10. Remove beef, and then set aside.
11. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon vegetable oil until shimmering.
12. Add ginger and garlic, and stir-fry for 1 minute.
13. Stir in beef, and stir-fry for 1 minute.
14. Add broccoli and sauce, and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly, or until sauce thickens.
15. Garnish with sesame seeds.
Thank You for Your Support! When you make a purchase via a link on this website, we may earn a small commission on the transaction at no added cost to you, which helps to keep the information and recipes on GlutenFreeHomemade.com FREE for your use. See our Affiliate Products and Services statement.
GlutenFreeHomemade.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program (Canada), an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
GlutenFreeHomemade.com is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it and Amazon.es.
GlutenFreeHomemade.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program (USA), an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.