1. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together flour, potato starch, baking powder and salt, and then set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl,blend together oil, melted chocolate and sugar.
3. Add one egg at a time, mixing well between additions.
4. Add vanilla extract and mix well.
5. Add flour mixture and mix well.
6. Cover and chill dough at least 3 hours; overnight is best.
7. Preheat oven to 350°F.
8. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
9. Place powdered sugar into small bowl.
10. Dough softens rapidly at room temperature, so work quickly; using a cookie scoop, drop 1 scoop of cookie dough into powdered sugar, roll until covered.
11. Place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheet.
12. Chill cookie dough between batches.
13. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
14. Do not overbake; cookies will look slightly underdone!
15. Cool completely on cookie sheet before removing.
Thank You for Your Support! When you make a purchase via a link on this website, we may earn a small commission on the transaction at no added cost to you, which helps to keep the information and recipes on GlutenFreeHomemade.com FREE for your use. See our Affiliate Products and Services statement.
GlutenFreeHomemade.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program (Canada), an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
GlutenFreeHomemade.com is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it and Amazon.es.
GlutenFreeHomemade.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program (USA), an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.