FREE!Make your day delicious! Get the "Gluten Free Homemade Newsletter".Click here!
Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
My Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe is so good, you will never know you’re eating America’s favorite cookies . . . gluten-free!
This recipe passed the “cookie” test with friends, family and co-workers, who thought they were eating the real thing.
When they were told they were gluten-free cookies, they could not tell the difference.
In fact, they raved these were the best chocolate chip cookies they had ever tasted . . . better than any others!
So, what makes my recipe the best ever?
It is all in the gluten-free cookie dough base.
There are special gluten-free cookie-making techniques built into the recipe in order to get the best consistent cookie product.
Better still, the recipe can easily be adjusted to eliminate other food allergens, making it safe for corn-free, dairy-free egg-free and sugar-free diets.
Years in the making, I proudly present this incredibly delicious Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe to the world.
Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
By Cat McMahon
So easy to make! The best gluten-free homemade Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe you will ever every try! Everyone loves these scrumptious cookies!
Prep Time: 30 minutes Cook Time: 1 hour Yield:60 cookies
- 2 3/4 cups Whole Grain Gluten Free Flour Blend
- 1/4 cup gluten-free potato starch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cold butter (or shortening)
- 3/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Homemade Vanilla Extract
- 1 large egg (or equivalent egg replacer)
- 2 cups frozen chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
3. In a small mixing bowl, stir together flour, potato starch, baking soda and salt, and then set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy.
5. To the sugar mixture, add vanilla extract and egg, and then mix well.
6. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture, mixing well.
7. Stir in frozen chocolate chips.
8. Set aside for 15 minutes to allow the gluten free flour blend to absorb moisture from the creamed mixture.
9. Roll into 2 inch balls and place onto prepared sheets 2 to 3 inches apart.
10. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
11. The cookies will appear slightly under-cooked, but will continue to cook once removed from the oven.
12. Allow cookies to set up on hot cookie sheet for 10 to 12 minutes.
13. With a spatula, carefully remove cookies onto a wire rack to finish cooling.
Thank You for Your Support! When you make a purchase via a link on this website, we may earn a small commission on the transaction at no added cost to you, which helps to keep the information and recipes on GlutenFreeHomemade.com FREE for your use. See our Affiliate Products and Services statement.
GlutenFreeHomemade.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program (Canada), an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
GlutenFreeHomemade.com is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it and Amazon.es.
GlutenFreeHomemade.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program (USA), an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.