How can Sweet Gluten Free Cornbread Muffins taste oh so good when you can't tell the difference between them and their wheat-based cousins? Because, they are made with high quality ingredients. One bite and you're hooked for life!
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Spray a 12-cup standard muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the dry ingredients, flour, sugar, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt.
4. In a large mixing bowl, blend together the dry ingredients, creamed corn, eggs, oil and butter.
5. Add flour mixture to the wet ingredients.
6. Stir just until blended.
7. Pour the batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling 2/3 full.
8. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
9. Cool in pan on a cookie rack for 10 minutes.
10. Remove muffins and cool on cookie rack.
Thank You for Your Support! When you make a purchase via a link on this website, we may earn a small commission on the transaction at no added cost to you, which helps to keep the information and recipes on GlutenFreeHomemade.com FREE for your use. See our Affiliate Products and Services statement.
GlutenFreeHomemade.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program (Canada), an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
GlutenFreeHomemade.com is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it and Amazon.es.
GlutenFreeHomemade.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program (USA), an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.