- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup White Gluten Free Flour Blend
- 1 tablespoon granulated white sugar
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free potato starch
- Dash salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk (milk substitute will reduce puffing action)
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- powdered sugar, corn-free, sifted
1. Place a 9 to 12 inch cast iron skillet in a cold oven.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F.
3. In a small mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, starch and salt, and then set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs until frothy.
5. Add milk and mix until blended.
6. Add flour mixture and beat until smooth.
7. Melt butter in the skillet, brushing the edges of the pan with the butter.
8. Pour batter into hot buttered skillet and return to oven.
9. Bake for 15 minutes.
10. Carefully remove hot Dutch Baby from skillet onto a clean plate.
11. Cut Dutch Baby into wedges.
12. Garnish hot Dutch Baby with fresh squeezed lemon juice sprinkled over the top and a dusting of powdered sugar.
Thank You for Your Support! When you make a purchase via a link on this website, we may earn a small commission on the transaction at no added cost to you, which helps to keep the information and recipes on GlutenFreeHomemade.com FREE for your use. See our Affiliate Products and Services statement.
GlutenFreeHomemade.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program (Canada), an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
GlutenFreeHomemade.com is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it and Amazon.es.
GlutenFreeHomemade.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program (USA), an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.