1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a standard muffin pan.
3. In a small bowl add vinegar, vanilla extract and milk, and then set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt.
5. In a medium mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar until well blended.
6. Beat in eggs and baking soda.
7. Pour milk mixture into creamed mixture and beat until blended.
8. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
9. Beat for 30 seconds or until well blended.
10. Evenly distribute batter among muffin cups.
11. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
12. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from muffin pan.
Apple Gluten Free Muffins
To dry ingredients add 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon.