Stir in Lemon Herb Sauce made with dill weed, chopped fresh cucumber, halved Kalamata Olives and grape tomatoes.
Garnish top with crumbled Feta cheese and sliced scallions.
Stir into key recipe, cooked green peas and carrots, cooked ham and chopped parsley.
Whether you use Gluten Free Potato Salad key recipe or make a delicious variation, serve your potato salad as a side-dish, instead of your usual cooked “potato” fare.
To optimize nutrition, accompany potato salad with your choice of a protein-based main dish, cooked greens or a salad made of leafy greens and fresh fruit for dessert.
Gluten Free Potato Salad--Key Recipe to Satisfying Side Dishes
By Cat McMahon
Love this gluten-free potato salad; it is just like what Grandma used to make!
Prep Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes Yield:12, 1/2 cup servings
- 2 pounds cooked potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 2 hard cooked eggs, chilled and sliced
1. In a large mixing bowl, toss potatoes with salt, Italian dressing, dill pickle relish and onions.
2. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, combine mustard, pepper, celery seed, mayonnaise and celery.
4. Pour dressing over potatoes and mix well.
5. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
6. Garnish top of salad with sliced eggs and a sprinkle of paprika.
GlutenFreeHomemade.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program (Canada), an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
GlutenFreeHomemade.com is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it and Amazon.es.
GlutenFreeHomemade.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program (USA), an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.