- 12 6-inch gluten-free corn tortillas
- 1 recipe Taco Seasoning Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless fish fillets, patted dry and cut into strips, 4 inches long and 1 inch wide (cod, halibut, haddock, pollack or salmon)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 head cabbage, shredded fine
- 1 tomato, diced
- Chipotle Aïoli
- 1 avocado, skinned, pitted and sliced
- Lime Crème (see recipe below)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro minced
- 3 limes cut into 4 wedges each
1. Preheat oven to 200°F.
2. Wrap tortillas in foil and place on oven rack to warm.
3. In a zip top plastic bag, shake together Taco Seasoning and fish until all pieces are covered.
4. In a large skillet over medium high heat, heat oil until shimmering.
5. Add seasoned fish and sauté just until fish turns opaque all the way through, about 3 to 4 minutes; turn halfway through cooking time.
6. Remove fish from skillet and let drain on paper towel-lined plate.
7. To assemble tacos, spread tortillas with Chipotle Aïoli.
8. Add 1 piece of fish to each tortilla.
9. Sprinkle shredded cabbage and diced tomato over top of fish.
10. Garnish each taco with a slice of avocado, a drizzle of Lime Crème and a sprinkle of cilantro.
11. Serve with a lime wedge and salsa on the side.
Thank You for Your Support! When you make a purchase via a link on this website, we may earn a small commission on the transaction at no added cost to you, which helps to keep the information and recipes on GlutenFreeHomemade.com FREE for your use. See our Affiliate Products and Services statement.
GlutenFreeHomemade.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program (Canada), an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
GlutenFreeHomemade.com is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it and Amazon.es.
GlutenFreeHomemade.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program (USA), an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.