There’s no doubt, this “delizioso” Italian salad recipe compliments any meal!
Prep Time: 15 minutes Yield:4 servings
- 4 cups torn Romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup Asiago cheese, shredded
- fresh in-season fruit for garnish
- Creamy Italian Dressing
1. In a large mixing bowl, gently toss together Romaine and spinach leaves.
2. Place 2 cups salad greens on individual salad plates.
3. Top greens with 1/4 cup shredded red cabbage.
4. Slide 6 to 8 cucumber slices beneath greens just so the edges peek out.
5. Garnish top of salad with 1/4 cup shredded Asiago cheese.
6. Garnish edge of salad plate with a bit of fresh fruit.
7. Serve with Creamy Italian Dressing on the side or pour over the top of the salad.
Thank You for Your Support! When you make a purchase via a link on this website, we may earn a small commission on the transaction at no added cost to you, which helps to keep the information and recipes on GlutenFreeHomemade.com FREE for your use. See our Affiliate Products and Services statement.
GlutenFreeHomemade.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program (Canada), an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
GlutenFreeHomemade.com is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it and Amazon.es.
GlutenFreeHomemade.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program (USA), an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.