1. In a medium mixing bowl, add lemon juice, vanilla extract, milk and pumpkin, and then set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, allspice, cloves and nutmeg, and then set aside.
3. In a small mixing bowl, beat eggs until frothy, and then mix in the oil.
4. Pour the milk mixture into the egg mixture, add the melted butter, and then mix well.
5. Pour the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients.
6. Beat until batter is smooth.
7. Let batter rest for 5 to 10 minutes to fully absorb liquid; the batter will thicken during this time.
8. If the batter is too thick to pour smoothly, thin with water to desired consistency.
9. While the batter rests, preheat a greased griddle over medium heat.
10. Pour 2 to 3 tablespoons batter onto the hot greased griddle.
11. Cook until the surface bubbles, the edges start to dry and the bottom is a golden brown.
12. Turn the pancakes and finish cooking until golden brown.
13. Serve hot.
Thank You for Your Support! When you make a purchase via a link on this website, we may earn a small commission on the transaction at no added cost to you, which helps to keep the information and recipes on GlutenFreeHomemade.com FREE for your use. See our Affiliate Products and Services statement.
GlutenFreeHomemade.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program (Canada), an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
GlutenFreeHomemade.com is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it and Amazon.es.
GlutenFreeHomemade.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program (USA), an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.